Image Map

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

March Madness Winner!

We have a winner!  But before we go to the championship match, we narrowed it down to these five books:
 I can't believe this book beat The Pigeon Needs a Bath!




Five worthy books, but we can only have one winner!  It came down to Somebody and the Three Blairs and The Book with No Pictures.

Both of the books were hands-down favorites in the semi-finals, and one book continued on the winning streak.  The Book with No Pictures is this year's winner of March Madness in our kindergarten class!  I can't say that I'm surprised!  I'm lucky that another teacher tipped me off to this new book.  Will it become a perennial favorite?  I have seen students pick the book before any other during reading to self time.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment