Image Map

Friday, August 4, 2017

The ABCs of Mrs. Trammell

Part of kindergarten is learning about the alphabet, so I thought you could learn about me using the alphabet.  Here are some thing about me:

A:  Art and Architecture  I love to look at houses and buildings and pay attention to their design. 
B:  Bikes  What is better than leisurely riding your bike in the evening?
C:  Cat  I have one cat.  Her name is Alice.  She is 19 years old, which is really old for a cat!
D:  Decorating  One of my hobbies is to decorate my home.  
E:  Education  I love to learn, and I think that is one reason I enjoy my job. I hope you love to learn, too!
F:  Flower  My favorite flower is a peony, but I enjoy so many others!  Hydrangeas, poppies, and roses are just a few of the other flowers I enjoy.
G: Going Out to Eat  The Trammells like to eat out.  Our favorite places are Mexican restaurants, Italian restaurants, hamburger places and pizza places.  
H: Hometown  After spending my first seven years in Chicago, I lived in Warsaw, IN until college. Mr. Trammell is from South Bend.  Our families still live in Northern Indiana.
I: Indiana University  I went to college at Indiana University in Bloomington for my degree in Elementary Education.  Go Big Red!  I love to visit IU any chance I get.  I went to Ball State for my master's degree in Elementary Education. 
J: Jokes  I love to hear a good joke!
K: Kindness  If you ask my children what I value the most, it is kindness.  Kindness makes everyone feel good and it costs nothing!
L: Licorice  Red licorice is my all-time favorite candy!  Especially red Australian licorice.  Yum!
M: Mr. Trammell  My husband, Ryan, and I have been married for 15 years.  He is my best friend and he inspires me to be a better person.  
N: Name  My first name means butterfly.  
O: Other Favorites  I wrote about my favorite flower and foods, but I have other favorites, too!  I love reading historical fiction or biographies, I love the colors green, pink, and red, but really I like color in general, and I like Star Wars.
P: Pete  Pete is my second son.  He is in 4th grade.  We like to play board games and bake cookies together.  
Q: Queso  One of my favorite snacks is chips and queso.  I like popcorn, too!
R: Reeve  Reeve is my daughter and youngest child.  As I write this, she is five months old.  We have a lot of fun babbling to each other, playing peek-a-boo, and looking in mirrors.
S: Spring  Although I enjoy all of the seasons, spring is my favorite.  I love to see the world "wake up" with so many colors, and I always like new beginnings.  
T: Tate  Tate is my oldest son.  He is in 6th grade.  Tate shares my love of history and reading.  
U: Unwind  I find being on the water or at the beach pretty relaxing!
V: Vacations  Next to people, there is nothing I like better than traveling!  It's my goal to visit all 50 states.  So far I have been to 31 states. I've been to 17 countries.  Also, I've been to I hope to get to all of the National Parks.  
W: Walks  I like to take long walks either alone or with my family.  I can look at houses and landscaping, have good conversations, or just relax at the end of the day.
X: eXtra Fondness for Kindergarten:  I like all of the grades, but kindergarten is one of my favorites!
Y: Yard Work  Ok, I really don't enjoy yard work as much as I enjoy the final result.  I like to figure out where to put plants, shrubs, and trees, and I like to mow the lawn.  Sometimes I get my best ideas while mowing!
Z: Zero  I can't think of anything else to share, so there is zero left to tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment