Image Map

Monday, September 29, 2014

Sharing Our Stories

This morning we learned that writers share their stories.  Writers share their stories to get feedback from readers.  When we worked on sharing our stories, we listened to feedback.



Today's feedback focused on something the reader liked.  Some of the responses I heard were

I like your idea.
I like how you connected me to your story.
I like how you used more than one color in your picture.
I like how you tried to spell your words.
I like how your story seemed real.
I like how the picture looks nice and neat.
I like how you used finger spaces.  I can see your words better.
I like how you drew your picture.  

I was impressed with the feedback given!  We're not finished with sharing and giving feedback. Up next we'll discuss what readers would like to see in a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment